Finding Your Path To Success Through iPEC Coach Training
Michelle Kunz received her professional coach training through the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC), a coach training program accredited by the International Coach Federation.
Michelle knows firsthand the power and success of this program having completed both the Certified Professional Coach and the Energy Leadership Inventory – Master Practitioner training programs. In her previous role as Mid-Atlantic Regional Director for iPEC, she has spoken to many students and graduates whose experiences echo her own; iPEC is a transformational program unlike any other.
iPEC Coach Training
Explore your life and leadership potential through iPEC Coaching or contact Michelle Kunz today for a personal assessment of how iPEC’s unique programs can lead you to a new personal and professional best.
The iPEC Coach Training Difference
- The single greatest difference between successful and unsuccessful individuals
- How to create an energetic buy-in with employees, customers, family members, and others
- A balanced development plan for becoming your ideal self, whether that be in your role as manager, parent, partner, or another area of your life or career
- A critical goal achievement and planning process
- An understanding of your current leadership tendencies
- A new rulebook that defines your personal leadership approach
- A 360° decision making process that uses the breakthrough concepts of meta-planning and holographic thinking
- What you really need to know about Emotional Intelligence
- How to improve work performance by understanding how people interact with each other
- The 3 keys to effectively communicating anything
- The levels of listening (and how little you’ve been hearing!)
- 10 high potential concepts, 15 foundational principles, and more than 20 Core Energy Coaching skills