Learn Effective Leadership Skills on Your Terms
As a Master Trainer for NetSpeed Learning Solutions Michelle Kunz is intimately involved in creating some of the programs that makes NetSpeed so popular with their clients. The flexibility of NetSpeed’s services, and the measurable results that come from their blended learning approach of classroom training, online resources, and web-based tools lead to highly engaged, productive, effective leadership and customer service training programs.
Michelle is a graduate of the first Virtual Facilitator Trainer Certification program, and now provides master training services for that course as well as for NetSpeed’s monthly Leadership Webinar series. She personally witnesses how NetSpeed’s programs improve company performance one leader at a time on a regular basis.
NetSpeed Learning Solutions
Explore your leadership potential and how to maximize the potential of your organization through the programs and services of NetSpeed Learning Solutions.
NetSpeed offers flexibility
- Twenty four short, focused leadership training modules
- Choose the topics that are most relevant to your needs
- Each module combines training with electronic follow-up tools to reinforce the training experience
- Each classroom module is only 3 hours
- All modules are available by 90 minute private webinar for maximum customization
- Most modules are available by 90 minute public webinar for maximum impact with minimal effort
- Complete or update your leadership training on your own terms
- Includes robust administrative tools for tracking training activity and ROI